Life Time Placement Support
Our mission to build the digital economy one person at a time is gaining momentum. We pride ourselves on constantly innovating and delivering excellence. We are growing our team and lookout for talented, inspiring people to join us and continue the journey.
Working here you will be part of a committed team in a fast growing company, working in a global marketplace. You can transform your career, work with industry leaders and make a real impact. If you think you have what it takes to join a high growth, high energy company, we would like to hear from you.
If you don’t fit any of our current vacancies but think you have a skill set that We are likely to need, please send your CV on [email protected]
Urgent Job Openings
Number of position: 2
Job Profile: HR Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Qualification: MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
1. Handle end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from sourcing, screening, target-hunting & recruiting candidates
2. Conduct phone screens & initial in-person Interviews
3. Track & Fill open positions in the least possible time
4. Handle Joining formalities/On boarding formalities
5. Follow-up and co-ordinate with various departments on HR issues
Number of position: 1
Job Profile: Asst. Accounts Manager/sr. Accounts Executive
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Qualification: Graduate in Commerce
1. Handling Accounts Payable – Reviewing & booking of expense vouchers and payments
2. Handling Accounts Receivable Ensuring timely recovery of dues and functions of Credit Control
3. Posting of Receipts and Payments and adjust of the same on bill wise basis
4. Preparation of TDS Return along with payment of TDS on monthly basis
5. Reconciliation of Vendors and Customers and settlement of the same
6. Preparation of GST Return and filling of the same
7. Bank Reconciliation and settlement thereof
8. Knowledge of Personal Accounting, Income Computation and ITR
9. Knowledge Salary Preparation including PF and ESI Norms
Number of position: 1
Job Profile: MIS Executive
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Qualification: UG,Graduate ,Non Technical
1. Curate and write articles/stories around social/trending, viral content & news
2. Maintaining data in Excel (includes Formula (Sum, count, if), Pivot Table,H-Look Up, V-Look Up
3. Typing in the English language without spelling mistakes
4. Good Knowledge of MIS queries
- GST Training
- Online Training
- HR Summer Internship Training
- HR Generalist Training
- Advanced Tally Training
- Accounts & Taxation Training
- Taxation & Statutory Compliance Training
- Digital Marketing Training
- MIS & Data Analyst Training
- Accounts Taxation With SAP Training
- Corporate Finance Analyst Modeling
- Corporate Training
- GST Annual Return Filling
- HR With Sap HCM Training
- SAP ABAP Practical Training
- SAP FICO Training
- SAP HANA Practical Training
- SAP HR Practical Training
- SAP SD Practical Training
"Its a good institute i have joined it for Hr training and i found it great. Trainer is very cooperative and provide good practical knowledge."
"I enrolled myself for the Accounting, Taxation & GST Course, and the same was taught in a thoroughly concise and professional manner with an Industry-specific approach, along with practical questions to get a better understanding of the concepts. Necessary practical training for Legal & Compliance Procedures was also incorporated. Relevant notes were also provided with the course."
"Megara is a good institute for Accounts course. my self expierence is good and these teacher is corporate behaviour and well experience."
"Megara is the best destination to shape your career by taking practical Training in HR Generalist."
"Just completed Digital Marketing Training and its a good institute for Digital Marketing. Experienced professionals have great knowledge about the subject.Easy and fun to get training from here Thank you"
"Its good institute it will help you to improve your skills at a level . Teachers are good and in a word its a best institute."